Everyone at St. Joseph's would like to welcome you to our happy and caring school.
Our website gives you lots of information about our school and we hope you will enjoy looking around and finding out more about the many interesting and exciting things that happen here – whether you are a pupil, parent, parishioner, prospective parent, governor, staff member or even a past pupil from long ago!
Our school is committed to safeguarding and safe practices and you can read our policy in the useful information section.
Enjoy your time on our website and don't forget to leave us a message in our guestbook. Have a good visit!
New Things on our Web
- 19 Feb 17: Update on our Pupil Premium allocation and impact for 2015/16,
- 07 Feb 17: Date of last blog post added to the home page.
- 21 Jan 17: Latest School Newsletter and diary dates.
- 21 Jan 17: Updated Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy.
- 18 Jan 17: Class Newsletters for Spring Term.
- 09 Jan 17: Some new school Policy documents.
- 08 Jan 17: A new Blog has been added for our Snippets of News.
- 24 Dec 16: Spring term diary dates.
- 24 Dec 16: We completed our Jesse Tree with our final symbol.
- 24 Dec 16: We finished the term singing Carols around the Chrismas tree.
- 24 Dec 16: This term's House Cup Winners were Forgiveness.
- 24 Dec 16: We congratulated our Spelling Winners during our merit assembly.
- 24 Dec 16: Father Christmas came into school to visit all the children.
- 24 Dec 16: Prayer Partners have taken part in special Advent Liturgies together.
- 24 Dec 16: Children from Years 3 and 6 created their own Natural Christmas Decorations.
- 24 Dec 16: Year 5 enjoyed First Aid and Anti-Stigma Workshops from the British Red Cross.
- Previous updates