Nursery places for September!
Lots of our Nursery children will soon be moving on to Reception. This means we have lots of spaces AM and PM for new nursery children from September! Please tell your family and friends to call us NOW for a place in our Ofsted OUTSTANDING Nursery!
Everyone at St. Joseph's would like to welcome you to our happy and caring school.
Our website gives you lots of information about our school and we hope you will enjoy looking around and finding out more about the many interesting and exciting things that happen here – whether you are a pupil, parent, parishioner, prospective parent, governor, staff member or even a past pupil from long ago!
Our school is committed to safeguarding and safe practices and you can read our policy in the useful information section.
Enjoy your time on our website and don't forget to leave us a message in our guestbook. Have a good visit!
New Things on our Web
- 25 Nov 16: Latest School Newsletter and diary dates.
- 25 Nov 16: Updated information and photographs on our Sacraments page.
- 25 Nov 16: Some new and updated school Policy documents.
- 25 Nov 16: PCSO Hancox came to teach EYFS children about being safe.
- 25 Nov 16: Some children from Year 6 took part in Dudley's Me Festival.
- 25 Nov 16: We held a special Gospel Assembly about the end of the Year of Mercy.
- 25 Nov 16: Reception presented their Assembly all about being a hero.
- 25 Nov 16: The children in Nursery have been planting Winter Flowers in our school garden.
- 25 Nov 16: Year 2 and Nursery chidlren enjoyed pressing apples to make their own Apple Juice.
- 25 Nov 16: Years 6 held a special Remembrance Liturgy with their parents.
- 25 Nov 16: Years 5 and 6 visited the cinema in Dudley as part of Film Festival Fortnight.
- 25 Nov 16: Some of the children in Year 5 received the Sacrament of Reconciliation.
- 25 Nov 16: Year 4 visited the cinema in Dudley as part of Film Festival Fortnight.
- 25 Nov 16: Year 5 led our whole school Mass on the story of Zacchaeus.
- 25 Nov 16: We held a special assembly to say goodbye to our visiting Polish Teachers.
- 25 Nov 16: Year 1 presented their Assembly on the Creation.
- 25 Nov 16: The school choir performed for our visiting Polish teachers.
- 25 Nov 16: Vouchers were presented to our Fantastic Phonics and Sensational Spellings winners.
- 25 Nov 16: Years 3 and 4 held a special Remembrance Liturgy.
- 25 Nov 16: The children wore their special group uniforms to remember Armistice Day.
- 25 Nov 16: Year 3 parents joined us for their Maths Workshop.
- 25 Nov 16: Year 6 welcomed visitors to talk to them about World War II.
- 25 Nov 16: Year 4 led a special Mass with a Remembrance theme.
- 25 Nov 16: We welcomed six colleagues from our partner school in Poland.
- 25 Nov 16: We held our first whole school Retreat Day.
- 25 Nov 16: Our school hall display changed to mark the start of November.
- 03 Nov 16: School Term Dates for 2017/18.
- 03 Nov 16: Latest School Newsletter and diary dates.
- 28 Oct 16: All new photographs on our Pupil Leaders page.
- 28 Oct 16: Staff and children in Year 5 did some Anti-Bullying Training.
- 28 Oct 16: Year 6 children led our School Mass.
- 28 Oct 16: Year 1 enjoyed a trip to Dudley Zoo.
- 28 Oct 16: Reception parents joined in a Maths Lesson with the children.
- 28 Oct 16: Year 6 took part in an Anti-Stigma Workshop.
- 28 Oct 16: Year 2 presented their assembly on Noah.
- 28 Oct 16: Members of staff and Year 5 enjoyed some Zap Training on anti-bullying.
- 28 Oct 16: Parents joined Year 1 children for a Maths Workshop.
- 28 Oct 16: Year 3 children worked in the School Garden with Mr Gilbert.
- 28 Oct 16: We honoured Our Lady during the month of October.
- 28 Oct 16: Key Stage 1 led our weekly Mass on the subject of Faith.
- 28 Oct 16: Year 4 made Burgers as part of their topic on America.
- 28 Oct 16: Year 3 presented their assembly on World Teacher Day.
- 28 Oct 16: We raised money for Cafod's Family Fast Day by giving up our playtime snacks.
- 28 Oct 16: Year 5 enjoyed science experiments with Non-Newtonian fluids.
- 28 Oct 16: Year 4 harvested the vegetables that they planted in the school garden.
- 28 Oct 16: Children in Years 3 and 5 took part in Anti-Smoking Workshops.
- 05 Oct 16: A Form for applications to our Nursery.
- 05 Oct 16: More information about our academy and the role of the Board of Directors.
- 05 Oct 16: A list of Academy Committee Members' interests and attendance.
- 05 Oct 16: An update on our Sports Premium allocation and impact.
- 05 Oct 16: Update on our Pupil Premium allocation and impact.
- 05 Oct 16: Additional Progress Results for 2015/16.
- 05 Oct 16: Updated school Prospectus.
- 05 Oct 16: Year 5 presented their assembly on Black History Month.
- 05 Oct 16: Parents of Year 2 children joined us at school for a Maths Lesson.
- 05 Oct 16: Year 6 learnt and presented a Play in a Day.
- 05 Oct 16: Year 4 led our special Harvest Mass.
- 05 Oct 16: Reception children have a special reading area in their wendy house.
- 05 Oct 16: Year 6 and Reception children had a visit from IMPS and ELFS.
- 05 Oct 16: Parents joined Year 6 for their maths lessons.
- 05 Oct 16: Updated Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 25 November, 2016