Everyone at St. Joseph's would like to welcome you to our happy and caring school.
Our website gives you lots of information about our school and we hope you will enjoy looking around and finding out more about the many interesting and exciting things that happen here – whether you are a pupil, parent, parishioner, prospective parent, governor, staff member or even a past pupil from long ago!
Our school is committed to safeguarding and safe practices and you can read our policy in the useful information section.
Enjoy your time on our website and don't forget to leave us a message in our guestbook. Have a good visit!
New Things on our Web
- 09 Jan 17: Some new school Policy documents.
- 08 Jan 17: A new Blog has been added for our Snippets of News.
- 24 Dec 16: Spring term diary dates.
- 24 Dec 16: We completed our Jesse Tree with our final symbol.
- 24 Dec 16: We finished the term singing Carols around the Chrismas tree.
- 24 Dec 16: This term's House Cup Winners were Forgiveness.
- 24 Dec 16: We congratulated our Spelling Winners during our merit assembly.
- 24 Dec 16: Father Christmas came into school to visit all the children.
- 24 Dec 16: Prayer Partners have taken part in special Advent Liturgies together.
- 24 Dec 16: Children from Years 3 and 6 created their own Natural Christmas Decorations.
- 24 Dec 16: Year 5 enjoyed First Aid and Anti-Stigma Workshops from the British Red Cross.
- 15 Dec 16: Updated Behaviour Policy and Privacy Notice on our Downloads page.
- 15 Dec 16: Nursery and Reception children shared their Nativity with their families.
- 15 Dec 16: The children in Key Stage 1 presented their Nativity to parents and families.
- 15 Dec 16: We donated tinned foods to the Good Shepherd shelter in Wolverhampton.
- 15 Dec 16: Year 5 led the Final Mass of 2016.
- 15 Dec 16: The children presented their Nativity in Church.
- 15 Dec 16: Reception class visited Wonderland to see Father Christmas.
- 15 Dec 16: Key Stage 2 presented their Christmas Play called Superstar.
- 15 Dec 16: Year 5 invited their parents to a special Advent Liturgy.
- 15 Dec 16: Year 3 had some special visitors from the Stone Age.
- 15 Dec 16: Children in Years 1 and 2 led our Mass on our current values.
- 15 Dec 16: We set up our Jesse Tree, one of our special Advent traditions.
- 15 Dec 16: Year 6 led the first Mass of Advent in school.
- 15 Dec 16: We enjoyed various activities and visitors during Brilliant in Britain week.
- 15 Dec 16: We held our first Assembly in Advent.
- 15 Dec 16: All year groups shared their work in our Anti-Bullying Assembly.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 9 January, 2017